Create a mirror in the style of my Sparkling Jewel Mosaic Mirrors!
This course is to create a specific mirror design: My Green Tea mosaic mirror design.
This class is for you if:
You have wanted to try something new, only to spend countless hours researching techniques and still feeling unsure of how to tackle your project.
You spend hundreds of dollars on materials for a mosaic project only to discover it is the wrong size, color, or otherwise unusable.
You want to fast-track your knowledge and technique.
Here's what you'll love about this class:
- You will succeed: Detailed, step-by-step video instructions at every stage of designing, grouting, and finishing
- No wasted time or money: I will send you all the glass tile and beads needed to create this exact design
- Become a mosaic magician: Learn how to apply beads the magical way!
- Avoid costly and frustrating mistakes: 5 important considerations when applying beads in mosaic
- An easy supply shopping list with links: A detailed list of what you will need to have on hand
- Achieve a professional look: All my tips and tricks on cutting and laying tile with precision
- Grouting made simple: Grouting textured beads with ease
I will send the materials you need and...
I will walk you through each step!
Just choose the size you want and we'll get started!
Several sizes and payment options are available
Want a different color? Want different colors, but in the same exact design? I would be happy to work with you. Send me an email at [email protected] or give me a call/text at 206-383-2698
SEE STUDENT MIRRORS
Over the years I have helped hundreds of students create beautiful mosaics. Enjoy perusing the happy creators and their joyous creations here: http://tinyurl.com/zetamari-
I have been creating mosaics and teaching the art form in Seattle, Washington since 2001 under my business name Zetamari Mosaics. To create an environment that inspires joy is to engender a sense of well-being vitally important to how we view and engage our world. This is the purpose of my art and teaching. It starts at home, with a belief in our inherent ability to create a beautiful space for ourselves. I want to inspire and nurture that belief, teaching others to trust themselves and their creativity. It can be awe-inspiring—something magical happens—when you realize the power you have inside to create beauty and joy in your own life.
I present my work to the world in more than 80 galleries around the U.S., and feel blessed to have taught more than 500 students.
StartRow 1: Ballchain (2:44)
StartRow 2: 4mm Beads (green turquoise) (6:31)
StartRow 3: 6mm Beads (light seafoam) (5:25)
StartRow 4: 6mm Beads (chocolate faceted) (3:33)
StartRow 5: Metal Beads (2:03)
StartRow 6: Cutting and Laying Glass Tile (3/4 inch vitreous in chocolate) (9:56)
StartRow 7: 6mm Beads (chocolate faceted) (1:13)
StartRow 8: 6mm Beads (gunmetal faceted) (2:07)
StartRow 9: Glass Tiles (seafoam color) (3:58)
StartFine-tuning the Spacing (1:35)
StartLast Row: Single Beads (2:00)